Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Monday, August 23, 2004

88 days to manila

I'm officially starting my goodbye-bangkok-countdown today -- I only have 88 days til I move back to Manila!

Things at work are pretty much clearer now than it was 2 months ago -- I already have a replacement coming in November, and my boss said I don't have to stay til December... which means I can look forward to running around Manila doing immigration paperwork earlier.

Speaking of the paper trail... my mom found the church where I can claim my confirmation certificate -- since there is apparently a 6-month validity to it, I have to go back sometime in March to claim it. Good thing the churches where Aldo was baptized and confirmed are not that much of a challenge to find.

After 88 days, I'll be waiting in Manila for our papers (hopefully while working) , preparing for our church wedding, and counting the days til Aldo and I will not have to convert the time/date and currency.