Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

eddie bruan

i dragged myself out of the house early sunday morning to have my trial session with eddie bruan... and i'm glad it was all worth it.



eddie is a real magician - he was able to cover the dark circles under my eyes and the freckles on my cheeks. sheesh, my before and after pictures must really look weird!

plus, he really works wonders with your hair. six hours, a car ride, lunch at the mall, and a studio pic at john ong's studio later, not a single strand was out of place. plus, my hair didn't feel pin-heavy nor hairspray-weary. to top it off, it's easy to wash the spray off your hair - no need for a whole bottle of shampoo!



so i ended up making a deposit after eddie pinned a mock veil on my beehive hair. there were 2 other weddings pencil-booked on my wedding date so to spare me of HMUA worries, i settled on hiring him since even my mom was impressed with his work.

when i signed the contract, the biggest shock was that their call time was 3AM. he sure wasn't kidding when he said i'd be made-up by 6am.

note to self: drink decolgen or benadryl on sept. 9, 5pm, and wake up at 2am.