Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

a new chef in my kitchen

it all started with my christmas wishlist. i wanted a decent chef's knife, a Wusthof in particular. aldo being aldo, he looked it up and it started his december-long obsession with knives and kitchen equipment. oh and i did get my Wusthof chef knife, plus another set of Henkels.

of course aldo wanted to try the knives so he began looking at cookbooks. coincidentally, reruns of Hell's Kitchen started airing on the Food Network too.

thus, a new chef has stepped into my kitchen.



with Gordon Ramsay's help, he did a great job of making me dinner one saturday night.

Fillets of Cod with Chorizo


Fillet of Trout Roasted With Lemon and Coriander With Spicy Couscous

here's to hoping his current interest in cooking doesn't wane too soon because he's pretty good at following recipes!

Labels: