Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

birthdays and shopping skills

Aldo & Pia Fact: Our birthdays are 1 day apart -- Aug. 20 and Aug. 22. We've always joked about making our wedding date Aug. 21 to save on gifts, and to remember it easily. But now that it's slowly becoming a reality... a new date will be much better, plus an excuse to celebrate in september would be fun too. Hehehe.

This year, Aldo got me a new yoga outfit for my birthday! (Talk about getting the right motivation to continue losing weight.) I so love this guy... girly stuff don't make him uncomfy. He's one of the few guys out there who do not stand in the middle of the lingerie or make-up section looking at the nearest exit. When we were in a MAC store, I actually got an answer when I asked him if the lipstick I tried on looked ok, rather than a it's-ok-let's-pay-for-it-and-leave-now sort of answer.

In hindsight, that was definitely easier than asking him if he prefers a barong or a suit for the wedding.