Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

bad timing

the start of 2005 is a juggling act - between starting work in manila, fixing paperwork for the immigration kit, and really really starting wedding preps. thankfully, things have flowed smoothly. lucky for me, tasks are a bit staggered and there is no immediate reason to panic - YET.

i just submitted my passport for an amendment to my name, and the medicals are up next... but my luck has run out on me - i'm not sickly but the past week i've been down with fever, cough, and colds that i can't seem to get rid of. ARGH. talk about bad timing. now i have to wait another 2 weeks for my lungs to clear out so the medicals won't result into something bad. ARGH.

oh well, at least we aren't behind schedule yet.