Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

random details part 2 - veils, tiaras, and hairstyles

Came across a site for wedding veils and tiaras and learned that there are a lot of choices for these things. For one, there's a Shimmer Veil that, as the name implies, shimmers. I'm not so sure this is a great idea for me - I don't think I want to be too shiny on my wedding day, given that it's at 9AM.



Next is the Beaded-edge Veil. This looks promising - I love the dainty details on the edges. It should bring more life to the veil, instead of it just being a dreamy cover.



Last is the Sparkly Veil, which has scattered crystals along the edge - very dramatic and should be perfect for pictures.



Whew - and that's just the veil! Found tiaras too... I've always been fascinated with the headband type - I just hope I find a good one that won't give me a migraine!



I wonder where the veil will be placed if i decide to wear my hair down... I don't think a chignon or a bun would work well with my face, unless I want to look like a siopao walking down the aisle. On second thought, maybe a half-do is a good compromise - I hope this is as matibay as a chignon. Oh well, I guess that's what trial sessions are all about!



Who would have thought each and every wedding detail requires so much research?