Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Monday, November 01, 2004

november at last!

Since January we've been planning, researching, and organizing wedding details from a distance... but in 15 nights and 20 days (only 2 weekends left!), Aldo and I are off to Manila! A few months back I felt like time was moving at a snail's pace, but now that it's November, I secretly wish that it moves a bit slower so I have more time to pack and procrastinate. Hahaha

Last weekend, I officially started my round of goodbyes to what I will miss most about Bangkok - shopping places!

Our schedule in Manila is slowly getting filled up with meetings, family gatherings, and wedding errands - so much to do in 10 days! So far, we have these on our list:

- Pre-prod meetings and contract-signing with Terry Uy and John Ong
- Contract-signing and deposit with Edsa Shangri-La
- Pamamanhikan
- Civil wedding
- Prenup shoot
- Marvin & Josephine's wedding
- Catholic Engaged Encounter

Add to that, of course, are new restaurants and places in Manila we've heard about but have never tried together. I'm pretty excited to bring Aldo to the Vivere Suites bar, to Global Cafe in Greenbelt for their moist chocolate cake, and to Breakfast at Antonio's for brunch.

If anyone has a list of restaurants we absolutely must try, leave me a message!