Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Friday, June 24, 2005

confused

to people who have left comments on my previous post: THANK YOU HUGS TO YOU! posting that topic was cathartic, and reading your words of encouragement has been almost like a facial-massage-and-manicure session. again, a big heartfelt thank you!

but that's not what this post is about...

i have acidic skin so a few hours after my 1st trial make-up session with eddie, the foundation turned a shade darker that it was supposed to, plus the powder didn't quite work well on me.

so clarice haggled for a free re-trial with eddie.

and so i went. this time, eddie used liquid foundation and liquid concealer on me to minimize the lines on my face. he used chanel's lip corrector - great for dry lips - plus 2 shades of lipstick. and instead of a no make-up make-up look, he used a bit more color on my eyelids, plus a bit of shimmer too.

i'm not quite sure which looks best - i'm not exactly used to seeing myself in make-up pa naman, and i feel like i look different. argh. i'm not a make-up girl so bahala na si eddie!

pictures are here. didn't want to plaster my face all over this blog, unless i want you to stop visiting. hehehe.