Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

going home

our trips to the international airport have begun as our relatives are arriving one by one. aldo and his family get here by saturday morning -- tomorrow! as i write this, they're probably checking-in their luggage. i hope their flight arrives as scheduled!

when i got home last night, a surprise was waiting for me at home -- a letter from the canadian embassy asking me to send in my passport! thank God the immigration saga is almost over! the thing is, i totally forgot that my passport is only valid til march 2006 - which will be less than the minimum number of valid months they require... so i had to send it today for renewal. hopefully by next week i'[ll be ready to send it to the embassy na, and wait another 2 weeks for processing. aldo's leaving by sept. 29 - it would be cutting it too close if i try to go home with him na, so we might opt for plan b - for me to follow a week or two later. now to shock the daylights out of my boss...

argh i can't believe we're 7 days away from the wedding! it's my finaly fitting na with lya today and i hope i can still fit into the dress!