Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

September 10, 2005

My mom called Mary The Queen -- yet again -- to inquire if they had a ready form for the Certificate they required. The person in-charge said that to simplify things, they just need a simple letter from a priest saying that I am single and that I have not exchanged vows with someone. AHA! I knew having a priest in the family is important.

My grand-uncle will be our wedding officiant/priest, AND it does help greatly that he celebrates mass regularly in Mary The Queen... so PHEW! All I have to do is ask him for the said letter and we're all set. Aldo, on the other hand, already has his Certificate of Legal Capacity to Marry so we're good to go.

Our Edsa Shang booking is also slowly taking shape. We're not getting their bridal package since we don't want most of the inclusions anyway, so my mom and sister asked for a different menu cost estimate and it was approved today too... one of the perks of having a mom and a sister in the hotel industry! My sister booked the Palawan Ballroom since we're having a relatively small wedding with only (hopefully!) 100 guests.



It's nearly official: SEPTEMBER 10, 2005!

Thank God for family!