Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

done!

two months away from the wedding and my gown is done! lya did a great job - she beaded the top half of my gown and adjusted a few details... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT - i can't wait to wear it! but to prevent me from obsessing further about my gown, lya's going to keep it muna - so that in case my miracle of losing further weight will happen, she can adjust it pa.

i've been obsessing about my sister's and our moms' dresses - and ended up asking lya to make them as well. at least that way daw i have something to obsess about other than my ring pillow and cord - which i also turned over to lya na din (in my sister's and lya's words - leave the pillow and cord alone) so she can make something that fits the wedding theme.

i therefore conclude that i do not think in fabrics and swatches... so i'm sticking to words and concepts. LOL.