Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Monday, May 07, 2007

retail therapy

I've gotten the hang of shopping online ever since I got here in 2005. It's so much easier to just browse on stuff online, especially when since more often than not, it's soggy outside. At least there's no need to put on 2 layers of clothes, pack Amori into her stroller, put the rain cover, and run to the bus stop in time for the next bus. Plus I don't have to feel pressured to buy something everytime a sales associate asks me if I'm finding everything all right.

I swear - I've turned into a real mommy because I now use coupons on a daily basis. (And I used to wonder if there really were people clipping coupons!). Even when shopping online, there are really useful online coupons codes that I can use in Children's Place - free shipping on swimwear! That saves me $5 on shipping fees! I can't wait for summer... I'm getting Amori this.

Labels: