Happily Ever After... And Then Some.

Our Storybook, one page at a time.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

customer relationship management

I’ve been in the business of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) since my first job, but have never really touched the databases til I started working here. The real estate agents I worked for had a huge database of clients that I had to update/manage/troubleshoot on a daily basis. Boy was that a tech challenge – the program they were using was so complicated that I constantly had to call the customer service line for help.

It’s great that technology is constantly updated and upgraded, even crm programs. It gets better and better every time, and hopefully when I go back to work sometime soon, the program I’ll be using will be less confusing and more user-friendly than the previous one I was using. After all, what kind of a co-worker will I be if I spend majority of the day trying to navigate my way thru one program that will supposedly make our daily tasks easier!

Labels: